- Is there enough water for a World Wide Flood? Yes there is. In the past few years using seismic tools. They have found that a mineral called ” wadsleyite” holds 2% water by weight. That may not sound like much until you realize how much wadsleyite exists in the upper mantle of the earth. Figures show that 2% would work out to be somewhere around 30 oceans worth added to the water that we already know exists. And this has been tested in more than one place by more than one scientist which makes the results observable and repeatable which is empirical evidence. Which means evolutionists can no longer deny the possibility that a flood of this magnitude could happen.
- Can the waters from the flood lay out the Geologic Column as we see it today? The evolutionist side has no observable mechanism to do this so all they have is the claim that “Deep Time” did it. But water will sort sediments and is observable and repeatable. The video below shows this and shows how every sediment pattern formed that exists today. And this is observable and repeatable which makes it empirical evidence. Evolutionists have nothing. Empirical evidence beats the “Deep Time” claim any day.
Here is a more simple method using a sand picture that shows how sand will always layer in water.
- Did the World Wide Flood sort the Fossil Record as we see it? The sure way to tell is this: Aquatic life already live in the water. So during the World Wide Flood they would not be fighting to get air to stay alive. What this means is that as the waters from inside the earth came up, and brought up a lot of sediments with it. The water would darken and any aquatic life caught in this would be buried right where they live. So what this means is that we should actually see a pattern to the fossils.
1) Bottom dwellers get buried first by the sediments.
2) Mid dwellers buried second by the sediments.
3) Top dwellers buried last by the sediments.
Side note: There are more than 60 Living Fossils the list is below.
List of Living Fossils:
Araucaria araucana the Monkey Puzzle tree
CycadsGinkgo tree (Nasikabatrachus sahyadrensis)
Horsetails Equisetum (Equisetaceae)
Metasequoia Dawn Redwood (Cupressaceae)
Sciadopitys tree (Sciadopityaceae)
Whisk ferns Psilotum (Psilotaceae)
Wollemia tree (Araucariaceae)
Aardvark (Orycteropus afer)
Cypriot mouse (Mus cypriacus)
Red Panda (Ailurus fulgens)
Okapi (Okapia johnstoni)
Koala (Phascolarctos cinereus)
Laotian Rock Rat (Laonastes aenigmamus)
Volcano rabbit (Romerolagus diazi)
Amami rabbit (Pentalagus furnessi)
Iriomote cat (Prionailurus iriomotensis)
Monito del Monte (Dromiciops gliroides)
monotremes (the platypus and echidna)
Mountain Beaver (Aplodontia rufa)
Acanthisittidae (New Zealand “wrens”)
Broad-billed Sapayoa (Sapayoa aenigma)
Bearded Reedling (Panurus biarmicus)
Coliiformes (mousebirds, 6 living species in 2 genera)
Magpie-goose (Anseranas semipalmata)
Frilled shark (Chlamydoselachus anguineus)
Mantophasmatodea (gladiators; a few living species)
Mymarommatid wasps (10 living species in genus Palaeomymar)
Nevrorthidae (3 species-poor genera)
Notiothauma reedi (a scorpionfly relative)
Orussidae (parasitic wood wasps; about 70 living species in 16 genera)
Peloridiidae (peloridiid bugs; fewer than 30 living species in 13 genera)
Sikhotealinia zhiltzovae (a jurodid beetle)
Syntexis libocedrii (Anaxyelidae cedar wood wasp)
glypheoid lobsters (3 living species: Neoglyphea inopinata, N. neocaledonica, and Laurentaeglyphea neocaledonica)
Stomatopods (Mantis shrimp)
Triops cancriformis (also known as Tadpole shrimp) (a notostracid crustacean)
Nautilina (e.g. Nautilus pompilius)
Neopilina galateae, a monoplacophorid mollusc
Ennucula superba (Nut clam)
Horseshoe crab (only 4 living species of the class Xiphosura, family Limulidae: Limulus polyphemus,Tachypleus gigas, Tachypleus tridentatus and Carcinoscorpius rotundicauda)
Lingula anatina (an inarticulate brachiopod)
Valdiviathyris quenstedti (a craniforman brachiopod)
A company named Changing World Technologies has developed a way to make a bio diesel fuel in less than a day using discarded turkey and chicken parts.
So as we can see claiming that oil takes millions of years to form was based more on an assumption than fact.