Lucy display at the Smithsonian a deception?
How much of Lucy is real and how much is implied fabrication? The pic below shows just how much evolutionists had to fabricate Lucy to make her support their beloved theory.
Lucy is the perfect find for evolution. Why? Because there are no real exacts in the evidence in what the bones tell us, it allows the evolutionists to speculate. Example:
- Lucy has no feet. This allows the evolutionists to speculate, and form Lucy to support evolution by putting fully formed human feet on her.
- Lucy has no hands. This again allows evolutionists to speculate, and form Lucy to support evolution by putting fully formed human hands on her.
- Lucy has no facial bones. This again allows evolutionists to speculate, and form Lucy to support evolution by putting a near fully formed human face on her.
- Lucy pelvic bone and hips are not complete and broken. This again allows evolutionists to speculate, and form Lucy to support evolution by claiming she stood upright.
How far would evolutionists go in their speculation in the attempt to make Lucy look like a missing link to support evolution? Let’s take a look at a wax figure that is in a museum and show what they already had in mind even though no real evidence without speculation supports the picture below.
But this is not the worst of the desperation to form Lucy to support the evolution theory. On a NOVA program Dr. Lovejoy, a well known evolutionist. Took a cast of the pelvic bones and hip and reformed them with a power saw so that they would work for Lucy to stand upright. Here is the video which starts out with Dr. David Menton speaking then goes to the NOVA video.
So what real evidence was there to add all these things to Lucy to make her nearly human to support evolution? Just imagination. To those of us who do not know the background of Lucy and how much real evidence there really was, would be fooled by this representation (deception). So actually in a comparison I can compare this method to selling used cars. A used car salesman is only going to tell and show you what he wants you to see (because the rest would ruin his attempt to sell you the car). He will never tell you the real history of the car he wants to sell you if he wants you to buy. So using his imagination and deception he’s going to plant positive thoughts into your imagination to make you buy what he is selling. He will even use the tactic of appealing to your ego by saying:
- You would be stupid not to buy this deal today.
- There are a couple of other prospects that want to buy this item I’m selling.
- You’d really look cool and be in the in crowd if you buy this item.
It’s all a con game. Because if they were totally honest as they will always claim to be. Beside the display at the Smithsonian and beside the wax figure would have been what was actually found. Giving the onlooker a chance to make up his or her mind as to whether the actual evidence was what they implied it to be or not. But because they know that the actual evidence does not support their speculation this was not done on either display. Proving that it is more important to sell the idea of evolution then it is to prove it.